Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mozilla Firefox 3.0

v-KS
    Administrator
    Administrator

Poenat : 2384
    Reputacioni : 32
    Numri i postimeve : 822

Mozilla Firefox 3.0 Empty Mozilla Firefox 3.0

Mesazh nga v-KS Sat Jun 27, 2009 8:39 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]Mozilla Firefox 3.0 Mozilla Firefox projektit (formerly Firebird, e cila ishte dikur Phoenix) është një redesign i Mozilla's browser komponent, shkruar XUL përdorues duke përdorur gjuhën e interfejsit dhe synon të jetë ndër-platformë.

Mozilla Firefox është vend i vogël, shumë e shpejtë dhe e lehtë për t'u përdorur shfletuesin që ofron përparësi të shumta të tjera mbi shfletues web, të tilla si aftësinë për të bllokuar pop-up dritare dhe Shfletim me Skeda i.

Mozilla Firefox 3.0 Mozilla Firefox project (formerly Firebird, which was formerly Phoenix) is a redesign of Mozilla's browser component, written using the XUL user interface language and designed to be cross-platform.

Mozilla Firefox is a small, fast and very easy to use browser that offers many advantages over other web browsers, such as the ability to block pop-up windows and the tabbed browsing.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]!.rar

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]